Witch screwes to use with Corsair Air 240 when securing GPU?

XzzDSA

Heyo o/

So I'm currently in the process of installing watercooling into my air 240 (Oh it's tight.)

Anyway.

I've had a problem with securing my GTX 980 to the PCIe expansion slots on the case, none of the screwes seem to fit the holes?

Does anyone else have any experience with this and the carbide air 240, and what did you do to solve it?

Thanks.

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Heyo o/

So I'm currently in the process of installing watercooling into my air 240 (Oh it's tight.)

Anyway.

I've had a problem with securing my GTX 980 to the PCIe expansion slots on the case, none of the screwes seem to fit the holes?

Does anyone else have any experience with this and the carbide air 240, and what did you do to solve it?

Thanks.

Use the screws that hold the slot covers into place

The ones that hold the covers on.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

The little bracket you remove in order to use the IO of the card has its own screws, use those.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Heyo o/

Anyway.

Thanks.

there should be screws that are holding the expansion plates

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Heyo o/

Anyway.

Thanks.

I dont have any screws securing my gpu, I just have the bracket piece above the gpu pushed down.

Sorry, there are no screwes in the expansion slot covers, they are all secured by a locking mechanism, which btw work fine for those, but the GPU is too heavy for that mechanism to be effective.

There are no screwes that followed with the case in seperate bags or anything, that fit these holes. The holes are too small, and no 'standard' screw from any other pc component seem to fit. Sooooo.. 

I'm mostly asking people who have an air 240 themselves and if they have a problem with this.

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?