Downloads

wjm22400

So... I was just wondering if someone knew how to make steam downloads go alot easier for me? Because it alwasy takes a long time for me and my downloads stats are always fluctuating so, what do I do?

How fast is your connection currently? Are other people downloading things at the same time you are? Have you tried changing download servers?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

How fast is your connection currently? Are other people downloading things at the same time you are? Have you tried changing download servers?

My peak for downloading was 429.8KB/s and right now its at 2.8KB/s it fluctuates very frequently... No one else is Downloading things, but they are streaming.... And no I was not aware you could do that

I tried changing my download server, didn't seem to help.

I just ended up leaving my pc on overnight (more than 7 nights) when I downloaded Fallout 4 which is around 25Gb. I turn it off during the day (I had to go to work anyways) so there's no real issues with power usage and stuff.

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

My peak for downloading was 429.8KB/s and right now its at 2.8KB/s it fluctuates very frequently... No one else is Downloading things, but they are streaming.... And no I was not aware you could do that

If they're streaming, that's going to tank your connection.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

If they're streaming, that's going to tank your connection.

They arnt right now but still going by very slowly