Cpu cooling interfering with GPU?

Hello there, I just installed a new DIY CPU liquid cooling system and it is looking nice, the temperatures on the CPU are lowered to a 30 C idle and 45-ish in-game. Now the thing is my GPU, I have a Msi GTX 770 that before installing the new liquid cooling system would be around 60 C in-game but after installing this it has sky-rocketed to a 90-100C when playing. The degrees while idle is around 32 C in which is also was before. Why could this be the case? I have been very careful with spils and leaks so water on it shouldn't be the problem. 

Thanks

Oskar

What DIY?

Custom Loop?

Post the pics.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Turn your CPU radiator into an exhaust not an intake.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

I already turned them to exhaust to make the airflow better, didn't help.

post-299209-0-66768200-1451840744.jpg

Is that intake fan blowing against the GPU new? That can cause turbulence and it's usually better to have that an exhaust. But I've never seen it cause the temp change you're talking about.

Whole case is brand new, I had nothing in the side and hte problem was there and after installing it in the side it made no change what so ever. It's very strange and I think i might just have to buy a water block for the GPU also. It's just strange that is is interering with it.

GPUs need fresh cool still air below them and nothing around the sides to interfere with their exhaust. Nothing strange about that. Case temps directly effect GPU temps as well.

Try changing that side intake fan into an exhaust. The negative pressure will help.

Turned it around and maxed out fan speed of everything, didn't seem to do anything. Still at high temperatures.

Odd, definitely odd. If nothing has changed hardware wise then you have an airflow problem. To know for sure if it's airflow run the PC without the side panel on, if your temps go back to normal it's airflow, if not it's something with the GPU.