Need a good real world Benchmark

CALBIX

I just In stalled my GTX 660 Ti because my GTX 770 died and I would like to overclock it so I need a real world benchmark

I just In stalled my GTX 660 Ti because my GTX 770 died and I would like to overclock it so I need a real world benchmark

Dont have games installed?

Thats about as real as it gets.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

True LoL

^This. Get some games you have and play 'em. No single benchmark is the end-all, be-all benchmark.

Does Uniengine count as a real world benchmark?

Well it exists....in a real world, and puts 99-100% load on GPU, so I'd say yes ;)

But grab BOTH Uengine Valley & Heaven, and you can run 3Dmark's firestrike as 3Dmark is free as well.

All three of them, do that, once passed, test your games.

If passed, clock higher and retest the benching suite.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Like others said.

Although I prefer Unigine Heaven, seems to put more load than Valley, although I still use both. Their nice cause you can run them in Windowed mode.

3D Mark are pretty nice to for testing stability.

I used to use MSI Kombustor, haven't used it recently, but if it's anything like before, should be another nice benchmark test for stability.

I don't recommend Furmark though, they are known to put extremely unrealistic load making unrealistically high temperatures.

If you just want "real world" benchmark, you can try some in-game ones. Tomb Raider 2013, Metro Last Light, and GTA V are all games that I recall having a built in benchmark. There's probably some other games that have them but I don't remember.