Can't make a new user account? - Windows 7

Heyy so my new computer is nearly here and since i will be using that i will be giving my laptop to my dad to use.

So i go and make him a new user account so he has his on and won't need to see all my apps and stuff but when i try going into the new account it just says ''The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded''.

So yeah do i need to a factory restart>? whatever that is or does ANYONE know a way to fix this problem so i can make a new user account without this error coming up :/

Thanks, any help would be much appreciated. Johnny :D

This could help you.

How to fix a Windows Vista or 7 corrupt user profile: The User Profile Service failed the logon

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Heyy so my new computer is nearly here and since i will be using that i will be giving my laptop to my dad to use.

So i go and make him a new user account so he has his on and won't need to see all my apps and stuff but when i try going into the new account it just says ''The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded''.

So yeah do i need to a factory restart>? whatever that is or does ANYONE know a way to fix this problem so i can make a new user account without this error coming up :/

Thanks, any help would be much appreciated. Johnny :D

sounds like the laptop could use a cleaning up...should do a clean installl for your dad

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

sounds like the laptop could use a cleaning up...should do a clean installl for your dad

What is a clean install?

What is a clean install?

wipe the os out..and reinstall it cleanly

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile