New Case

★ Coups ★

I'm looking for a case that will fit my MSI Z97M. My Corsair Air 240 is too small for my GPU.

Edit: And my MSi GTX 970 (Wider than most cards)

Im interested in the NZXT cases, specifically the H440 Black + Red. I would like one that is Micro ATX with a window. My build is red too. Watercooling would be nice aswell as drive bays

If I got the NZXT H440 would the motherboard look dwarfed by the case? (My main concern with larger cases)

Thanks.

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

it is a small board so yes it will kinda look weird but not so serious anyway. h440 is a solid choice. next matx case you should consider will be phanteks evolv matx. and maybe lianli pc-06

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

I didnt mention. I have the MSI GTX 970 so its a lot wider than most GPU's. "My Corsair Air 240 is too small for my GPU."

Budget: £100 (Might go abit above if its a good case)

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Upgrade to the air 540

That is very large thoagh.

That's pretty much the reason I didn't get the Air 240.  I have the Fractal Node 804 and its great.  Although like what Linus said in his video, it does kinda look like a printer.

As for the H440, just from googling pictures the mATX board does look dwarfed

post-20859-0-68900300-1451501611.jpg

If you just want a plain black Windows Case you could get something like the Fractal Design Mini Arc R2

That's pretty much the reason I didn't get the Air 240.  I have the Fractal Node 804 and its great.  Although like what Linus said in his video, it does kinda look like a printer.

As for the H440, just from googling pictures the mATX board does look dwarfed

attachicon.gifH440_RZR_COMPLETE.jpg

If you just want a plain black Windows Case you could get something like the Fractal Design Mini Arc R2

Thank you for the images sir!

it is a small board so yes it will kinda look weird but not so serious anyway. h440 is a solid choice. next matx case you should consider will be phanteks evolv matx. and maybe lianli pc-06

Thanks for the suggestion, I do like the Phanteks Evolv Case, will look more into detail at that. Will this support my extra wide GPU tho?

What was Phanteks thinking putting the front USB-3.0 and headphone jack on the right of the Enthoo Evolve though?

What was Phanteks thinking putting the front USB-3.0 and headphone jack on the right of the Enthoo Evolve though?

Its a bit silly but I wont be using them ports often, other than the power of course. I also need to know if my GPU will fit in it. I cant find any dimensions

Its a bit silly but I wont be using them ports often, other than the power of course. I also need to know if my GPU will fit in it. I cant find any dimensions

I'd look in the manual and if you don't see it there, contact Phanteks tech support. They're great at getting back quickly.

It's worse seeing USB and audio cables dangling across the face of your PC. You spend all that time on cable management on the inside and no one cares about how it looks on the outside. So I'm fine with the ports being around the corner or down below as long as I can reach them. I'd rather not see the spider web of attached cables.