computers in Dubai

Go to solution Solved by Fictionvl,

They're more expensive here than outside let's say from the US or Europe, if you plan on building a PC there are 2 websites I'd recommend

UAE.dtcae.com

And

Dubaigamers.net,

as both provide cash om delivery.

Also never buy used parts here, it's sketchy af and most people high ball like crazy

what is the computer market like in dubia like are they cheaper or more expensive? and are they even there i could only find like two sites that each sold like 20 things each and they also so looked really shoty and fake 

Cheaper from which country?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Compared to the US I guess they are more expensive, but we Need someone from there to confirm

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

They're more expensive here than outside let's say from the US or Europe, if you plan on building a PC there are 2 websites I'd recommend

UAE.dtcae.com

And

Dubaigamers.net,

Also never buy used parts here, it's sketchy af and most people high ball like crazy

Edited by Fictionvl

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

UAE.dtcae.com

And

Dubaigamers.net,

thanks m8