How much Data have you used In the past 30 Days

Dragontamercos

That is pretty damn bad actually. In my area at least (Toronto, Ontario), we have fairly good speeds but with deceptive bandwidth caps, so it's incredibly easy to chew through usage caps if you don't carefully track your usage.

In my past experience with other Americans, they're generally "wtf is a bandwidth cap lol" when I complain about my caps. May be a regional thing between each state.

Rogers Ignite packages have unlimited usage on their 100 and 250 plans. You can also get them to add unlimited usage to lower end packages if you've been a customer for a while.

If you're with bell, call them up and tell them that you you want need unlimited usage and you're going to switch to Rogers to get it, you can usually get them to upgrade you to unlimited for free.

Also - Rogers is now offering Gigabit service!!! With unlimited, obviously. Seems like a decent price too $150/month.

526gb from all the movies and games and tv shows I download

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I average about 1.6TB/Month over WAN and about 12TB/Month locally on my LAN. My LAN value is probably inflated due to backups, WAN less so, but none-the-less those are my statistics.

I average about 1.6TB/Month over WAN and about 12TB/Month locally on my LAN. My LAN value is probably inflated due to backups, WAN less so, but none-the-less those are my statistics.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO AND HOW DO YOU USE THE INTERENT

my speed has dropped to 70 KB/S

and i only used 500 GBs

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

A human who wants so destroy all else

-demonic satan Duane

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO AND HOW DO YOU USE THE INTERENT

my speed has dropped to 70 KB/S

and i only used 500 GBs

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

My ISP's usage page is down right now, but last time I checked, my monthly usage over a 6 month period was around 1TB a month. It's not that hard. I don't do anything special. Streaming, downloading some movies - the usual.

My ISP's usage page is down right now, but last time I checked, my monthly usage over a 6 month period was around 1TB a month. It's not that hard. I don't do anything special. Streaming, downloading some movies - the usual.

Sorry wrong person

A human who wants so destroy all else

-demonic satan Duane