i7 4790k

Just got the i7 4790k and did a quick benchmark and saw temps around the 63-70 degree region. I am using the noctua NH-D14 and was wondering if these were ok temps. 

I hope its celcius, but yeah those are fine. 

e: if it goes above 90c then you have a problem.

Ariana Grande's Leaked Nudes!!!111!11!

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)

Yes those temps are totally fine for the 4790k but they are a little on the warm side. Try reinstalling the cooler first to see if your temps drop.

tried multiple times got the same temps. 

Yes those temps are totally fine for the 4790k but they are a little on the warm side. Try reinstalling the cooler first to see if your temps drop.

It may just be due to the fan speeds or fan case airflow. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I got a 4790k and i get that temps in gta V on ultra

Tag me if you need me :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desktop:                                       Laptop:        
CPU - i7-4790k                            CPU: I7 7700HQ
GPU - Inno3D 1080TI                  GPU: 1060
Mobo - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI          Memory: 16 GB
Memory - 32 GB DDR3                Storage: 1256GB
Storage - 11 TB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: ONEPLUS 6 128GB

Getting the same temps even after increasing fan speed to max on case. Using the NZXT Phantom with the fan controller all with stock fans. 

True, true. But these are the temps I was getting with my old 4790k rig using a hyper TX3.

Don't forget to take into account ambient temps as well. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yeah I get those temps while running Adta 64 at 4.6 ghz. 

*When my room is at 15c 

It gets quite hot, quite quick 

[CPU] i7 4790K OC [CPU Cooler] H100i [GPU] Evga GTX 980 SuperClocked [Ram] Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1866 mhz [PSU] Cooler Master 1000w Silent Pro [storage] 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 1 TB WD Blue 4 TB Seagate Nas. [Motherboard] Msi Z97 Gaming 5 [Case] Phantom 410 Red [sound] Onboard ALC 1150 [Headphones] Sennheiser HD 558 [Keyboard] Razer BlackWidow Chroma  [Mouse] Razer Deathadder Chroma [Mouse] Razer FireFly [Monitor] Asus MG278Q