Custom Chilled water loop plan

SolarNova

Greetings.

So I've been going around the usual enthusiast forums bouncing idea's of people on different parts of this crazy plan I have and now I want to lay out the entire plan for the LTT community to point out the catastrophic mistakes I may be making :P

To start with I'm going to point out that this plan has no start date, it may happen within a year, it may not. It all depends on the developments within the OLED VDU scene as I'm waiting to upgrade my VDU from my current Plasma (I cant stand LCD), until then I don't need to build a new system as my current one is perfectly capable of 1080p gaming. Cost isn't an issue, im not rich, I just already have the savings to one side, just waiting on the right time.

The plan.

Ill be purchasing :

• Hailea HC1000 (1HP ~1650w thermal capacity) aquarium water chiller + G 1/4" adaptors
  • 18 Litre Fully insulated Loft Expansion tank + G 1/4" adaptors
  • MCP655 Pump, or 2 in parallel. maybe something completely different (suggestions welcome - Need high flow rate 1200LPM+)
  • PrimoChill Advanced LRT 16 OD 11 ID tubing + Fittings (Chiller to Loft Res to Pump to PC)
  • Dragon Skin Conformal Coating.
  • Dielectric Grease (for CPU socket)
  • Neoprene/Armaflex Pads & tubing
  • 2x Monsoon "MMRS" Reservoirs (clear tube - silver tension rods)
  • Clear Hard Tubing 16m OD  12mm ID (may go down to 12mm 10mm)
  • Bitspower Shining Silver EML 16mm OD fittings (need to check to see if the 16mm OD straight fittings work with their older 90 degree 1/4" adaptors)
  • Mayhems Non Stain Red Dye & Non Stain Blue Dye (for dark red)
  • Mayhems X1 Clear coolant
  • Polished EK Clear Blocks (CPU & GPUs)
  • PC components to be determined closer to build, but will have a 6 core 12 thread OC'able CPU or better with 2 flagship GPU's.
  • ~2 Litre Peltier Dehumidifier

The case will likely be custom made, wont be by me though, will be by who ever I can find who's up to the task, maybe Parvum or some such.

Design will be something like this.

PC Case Mk4 dual Res V 2

PC Case Mk4 dual Res H

So the way this will work is...

The sealed case will enclose a small dehumidifier and the hard tubed water loop & PC, nice looking Res's just for show. It will look like another high end custom made water cooled rig. The hard tubing will use 90degree fittings for bends, I wont be bending the tubing.

However since the case is sealed like a chill box, and the air inside recirculating and being dehumidified to at least 40% relative humidity , hopefully lower and kept at about 20c, the Dew point will be low at about 6c possibly lower depending on how low I can get relative humidity.

A 120mm rad + fan will be the 1st part in the PC portion of the loop and will be used to keep the internal case air cool.

The Chiller, Pump, and large res will be located above me in my loft space and the loop piped down through the ceiling (insulated of course) and down into the PC.

The large water tank in the loop up with the chiller is used so that the chiller doesn't have to keep cycling on and off in rapid succession.

The Chiller will be set to keep the water in the loop at Dew Point + 2c, so about 8c or possibly lower.

The motherboard will have DragonSkin applied around the CPU socket area only (and on the back of the board), along with Neoprene/Armaflex pads, with Dielectric grease inside the socket, 

The GPU will have Dragon Skin thinly coated over the entire board front and back, and if possible also a thin layer of Neoprene/Armaflex, space between water block and board allowing. The Cards will have back plates. If all turns out well it should be rather difficult to notice any of this has been done.

ok so I think that's everything.

What u all think ?

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

I think ..... you have thought of pretty much everything and when this is complete, its going to look amazing!

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

I hope I have.

I'm still looking for more options for Pumps to be honest.

Also opinions on my loop layout due to the fact ill be having the Chiller, res, and pump in my loft ABOVE my PC which is in the room below.

Usually the pump is the lowest component in a loop, in this case whilst it will be below the Res height and after the main res in the loop order, it will be way above the rest of the PC loop.

To be honest I think its fine, in theory I shouldn't have any issues, aside from needing 2 people present for the filling. 1 Person to fill/cycle, the other to keep an eye on the PC part of the loop in the room below.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Any pump suggestions ?