My first PC build

Jakini

So, I want to build my first computer. I have never done this before but I have made some research and this is what the specs look like so far:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690, Socket-LGA1150

RAM: HyperX Fury DDR3 1600MHz 4GB Red (2x)

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A, Socket-1150

HDD: WD® Desktop Black 1TB

SSD: HyperX Fury SSD 120GB 2,5"

Case: NZXT S340 Midi Tower White

PSU: Cooler Master G750M, 750W PSU

As I said, I have never done this before and i really don't know anything about computers. So I have two questions.

1. Is there anything i should replace? (This costs 11 472 swedish kronor which is around 1000$ and I don't want the price to go any higher than that)

2. What else do I need to buy to have a functional pc? (except for monitor, keyboard and mouse)

I probably wont understand what anything means so please try to explain if possible.

This looks great! Don't worry, its not that difficult. 

You might want to consider changing the cpu cooler and going with an overclocked cpu. However, as you said you have done some research I would assume you're not going to overclock, which means this won't be necessary.

Good luck building the pc!

| GPU: MSI GTX 970 | CPU: Intel i5 4460 | PSU: Sharkoon 500Watt 80-plus semi-modular | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 2x4GB |

If you are not getting a "K" CPU, get a H97 MoBo instead, because you probably don't need Z97.

Replace the PSU, and 600W will be more than enough. Get a Seasonic with 80+ Gold in its name.

The RAM is 2x4Gb? If not, get at least 'em 8Gb total :D

For the SSD i would pick Intel or Samsung, since you have more money from the MoBo.