Streaming Box Help

Mike_timmins

OH GREAT WISE ONES OF THE LTT FORUMS, I BESEECH THEE ONCE MORE IN MY QUEST FOR KNOWLEDGE.

So, my wife has developed an interest in streaming, but it's not for games. She enjoys the arts, specifically yarn work (crotchet, knitting) and would like to live stream her creative process and teach. 

She wants to be able to live stream 2 video feeds, one wide shot of her and the project, and one close up of her work as she does it. We want this to be a professional like quality. 

My question to you, keeping within a limit of $2000, and knowing she wants to use a be quite! Silent Base 600 what all pieces and parts would you suggest for a ground up build including all paraphernalia (cameras and mounts, monitor(s), etc.). We already have a spare mouse and keyboard she can use (CYBORG RAT 7, and Saitek Cyborg V5) and I figure my Yeti Snowball Mic will do for now. She will eventually want to do some gaming/i might live stream some games). Don't worry about headphones either as I will either buy her something nice, or hand down my Audio Technical ATH-M50x set and upgrade myself. 

So, what do ye wise beings say?