Near complete gaming rig, final recommendations?

Swiftfeather

So, I'm quite disappointed, the forums logged me out after only an hour, so I lost this whole thread, you guys get to see this thread v2.0...

I've been hoping to build a computer for 3 years, or however long since the GTX 780 was a brand new, cutting-edge technology. Just over a month ago I got word from a trusted friend of mine that they had a brand new, factory sealed GTX 780 Ti taking up an unnecessary amount of space in their dorm. I jumped on the opportunity and bought it for what I felt is a good price. This set in motion a whole series of purchases and last-minute gift changes that has taken me to now: almost having a completed new build.

I'd like a rating of how good my equipment is, especially for the price spent. I am a serious budget person, I have purchased more parts for this build almost every paycheck I've gotten.
I am not going to overclock the CPU, don't dog me about not having an overclock-compatible motherboard or a nice heatsink. I don't have enough money to get those.
Just for reference, here's my PREVIOUS build, it was a free gift from a friend.
CPU: Intel i3 2100
GPU: AMD Radeon Hd 6790 Sapphire Pro
PSU: Rosewill 530W.
RAM: 4GB Patriot something, added 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance shortly after.
HDD: 1TB WD Caviar blue.
And finally, probably the worst part of the entire damn thing, the motherboard: Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3. This motherboard is TERRIBLE. Boot loops. Can't start the damn computer 90% of the time! I have to run it in sleep mode all the time instead of shut down, and programs that require a restart are cringeworthy to install. 

I am upgrading to this:
CPU: Intel i7 4790K $250 + Tax (have not purchased, but am driving 40 miles to the state microcenter tomorrow, unless the snowstorm is too heavy.)
GPU: PNY GTX 780 Ti XLR8 Enthusiast Edition (Overclocked, dual-fan cooler) $200 + $25 shipping

PSU: EVGA 650W GQ. Semi-Modular, 80+ Gold rating. Followed the advice found Here to decide PSU. $75 
RAM: Reusing just the 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance from previous build. 
HDD: Reusing 1TB WD Caviar blue from previous build.

SSD: Kingston 120GB SSDNow v300. $39.99 + Tax (I'm really kind of pissed because Amazon built a distribution center here earlier this year, before that there were no taxes on anything amazon =C )
Motherboard: ASRock H97M Pro4. $70 + Tax. (Free to me. The maximum Christmas gift price allowed by my grandparents. Worth it for my needs.) 

Case: I need a case. Recommendations on >$75 cases that include mostly Quiet fans and are good at preventing dust (i.e. cleanable filters....). It will sit on carpet, so bottom cooled cases are not a great idea unless they have feet that raise them at least 1.5 inches from the floor. I only "need" 1 3.5" bay and a 2.5" bay, but having 1 5", 2 3.5", and 1 2.5" would be nice. I do not need a side window or fancy LED lighting, aesthetics are NOT anywhere near priority for this build. I know this isn't the case-specialized subforum, I'll go over there if I have to. 

I've had most of my peripherals for more than a year, but y'know, here's a very long explanation of some of my peripherals. Don't read it if you would like to not waste time, I  am only writing this much because this family Christmas party is SOOOO boring....

Audio: I prefer headphones by far, and settled on the cheap but effective Sennheiser HD 429's in July 2014 when a headset I got on blackfriday 2011 finally broke. Closed acoustic, small form factor. Perfect for me. They are very surprisingly durable. I was quite worried when they originally came because the cord was thin and not swappable. They still work great, there are no shorts or interferences anywhere in the cord yet. They've suffered a good deal of use and abuse, going to college with me every day for this year's fall semester, they suffered a tear in the ear cup's outer fabric that has exposed the inside foam, but nothing feels compromised. I got these as a gift, they were on sale for $70 I believe.

Keyboard: Upgraded from stock Dell keyboard on black firday as a birthday present (my birthday was on Thanksgiving this year.) to a Razer Blackwidow Pro. I know some say Razer is the devil, and I didn't even want the Pro edition, but the store with the best prices was out of stock of the base one, so we found the Pro edition on sale from another good retailer for literally the same price as the discounted Blackwidow. I didn't pay, but it was $70.

Mouse: Got this sometime late 2014, a Logitech G600. It was a gift from a family member because my stock dell mouse started having an issue where single clicks would doubleclick, and that made doing classwork and any other kind of work nearly impossible. The logitech G600 is AMAZING for my uses. I got it for playing Arma. I get the most use out of it in Arma. It almost completely removes the need of taking my hand off of my mouse while playing, and is easy as pie to configure with the logitech gaming software. With further configuring and learning, it could literally remove the need of removing the hand from the mouse to input almost any command.

Microphone: I am a musician. Not some random fuck who picked up a guitar and made a recording and now thinks they are the best. Music is one of my Majors, and I am going straight to a master's degree once I get my bachelor's. I play most instruments you'd find in a concert band, and I have 4 small ensembles I regularly perform and pick up gigs with, I needed a decent microphone that I could easily use on the go without spending more than $150 for quality equipment, which is too small a budget in the world of music. I settled on an Audiotechnica 'AT-2020' USB. It is a condenser microphone and I use it when I record myself playing any instrument EXCEPT high notes on trumpet.. I prefer the sound signature of a particular microphone from Shure for that. I also use it for voiceover, Tenor/alto singing, and I borrow my friend's to create stereo recording when making certain sound effects and doing ensemble recordings. It is also my chat microphone. Recommend for quality/price/mobility. $100 (Got it as a gift so free to me).

Monitor: Acer R240HY 23.8 Inch 1080p IPS monitor with 4ms response. Christmas present ($135 plus tax). Major improvement over all panels I've ever used ever. IPS is damn AMAZING and so is actually having a real monitor made for computers, instead of a 22" TV mounted on some legos.

thanks guys.

CPU: i7-7700K | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080 Super | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Motherboard: MSI M5 Gaming | SSDs: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo + 1TB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Kingston SSDNow + 500GB SK hynix SL308 500GB  | HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1 TB