Upgrade gpu or new computer?

Is it worth upgrading my gpu or should I just upgrade everything. Want to play Battlefront EA, and Gta V on console-ish graphics. I have a phenom 955 4x@3.2ghz with 4gb ram and a radeon hd 5750 512mb. Also, how does my phenom compare to the ps4's cpu?

Is it worth upgrading my gpu or should I just upgrade everything. Want to play Battlefront EA, and Gta V on console-ish graphics. I have a phenom 955 4x@3.2ghz with 4gb ram and a radeon hd 5750 512mb. Also, how does my phenom compare to the ps4's cpu?

Might want to upgrade everything. You could over clock your CPU and nab like a R9 270x and get some more RAM like 8GB's

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

ram and gpu. a 950 is a good choice 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.1GHZ | MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme V Eatx LGA2011-3 | RAM: 16.00GB DDR4 G-Skills Ripjaws @2400Mhz | GPU: 2x Gtx 980 | CASE: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 | STORAGE: 400GB INTEL 750 Series PCI-E SSD/ 3TB Western Digital WDC | PSU: Corsair AXi 1200w | DISPLAYS: ASUS PB287Q (3840x2160@60Hz) And LG27MU67 (3840x2160@60Hz)

Thank you all for the feedback. I. Didn't think that my cpu was up to snuff for gpus like the 950 or the 270x. I think I'll be getting one of them