Phanteks Enthoo Primo

PeggersXtreme

Hi Guys,

I am going to be moving my PC over to a new case and I am looking at getting the Phanteks Enthoo Primo however I can't decide which color to get out of the Black Version or the Black and White Special Edition with the Black Exterior and White Interior. I am going to be sticking with my Yellow and Black theme however the reason I am stuck between the Special Edition and the Black version is because the Blue LED strip doesn't go with my theme as I use White LED's in my build and also I prefer the sand blasted aluminum over the brushed however i'm not sure if the white interior will go well with my black and yellow theme.

Which one do you guys think will fit better with my theme and do you have any suggestions on how I could change the LED color on the black version if I got that one.

Thanks

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

LED strips are usually fairly easy to remove, and you can always buy a set of RGB LED strips for like $25 to get the color of your choice.

~TheThirstyWalrus

LED strips are usually fairly easy to remove, and you can always buy a set of RGB LED strips for like $25 to get the color of your choice.

Yeah these ones are built in to the top and front panel under a glossy strip though so I am not sure how easy they are to change

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

Judging by this video, it will be kind of painful. You have to disassemble the whole frontpanel to access the LED strip. And you have to chain your led strips with cables together as they are located in the top- and frontpanel. Btw, saw your setup on swashins channel; it´s lookin pretty dope :D

Edit: totally forgot that this is about the entoo primo

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

Judging by this video, it will be kind of painful. You have to disassemble the whole frontpanel to access the LED strip. And you have to chain your led strips with cables together as they are located in the top- and frontpanel. Btw, saw your setup on swashins channel; it´s lookin pretty dope :D

I will take a look if not I will get the Special Edition and praps do a bit of modding on the inside not that much of the white motherboard tray will be visible once all the parts are in and thanks. I sorted the monitor out that they kept ripping to pieces lol I bought an LG Ultrawide 2560x1080 until I get my XB270HU back from Acer I noticed dirt under the screen and also it kept going blurry so I sent it off to them and today they rang me to tell me it need a new LCD and a new power supply as the one it has at the moment has some kind of issue in terms of the desk I am moving over to a case mostly for convenient but also because the desk weighs a ton lol. Oh and the wallpaper and curtains are also gone can't believe they got so fussy about those though lol

Custom PC:

Solved - I'm chose the special edition I just noticed that all Phanteks cases use screws not rivets so I can just take it apart and do some paint work to the inside if needed.

Custom PC: