Looking for ways to optimize Win 10

TheGosuStandard

I'm looking for ways to optimize my computer (windows 10) as well as my android phone for productivity. If anyone has any tips in terms of ways to get the best out of both it would be greatly appreciated. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

what you mean? like you could use your phone and computer almost as a 1 device(meaning that you can access all files in both devices), share files?

what you mean? like you could use your phone and computer almost as a 1 device(meaning that you can access all files in both devices), share files?

That's part of it, mostly trying to sync most of the stuff between my phone/computer.

In terms of apps I have the the Microsoft/Google suites, however certain things have trouble syncing like calendar. Otherwise I'm looking for more ways to utilize the most out of both components (not sure how I can explain honestly).

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10