Streaming video games...help please

Okay, so I have tried using the nvidia geforce shadowplay to stream to twitch and well it is thee worst piece of crap software I have ever seen... I finally got it to stream and it dropped frames to the point of it not even working basically.. 

Then I tried Open Broadcaster Software. Installed it (which by the way every time I launched the installer it was like oh yeah... you need to install this first like 4 or 6 times... (each different things needed) and finally I got the freaking thing working. set it up streamed a game and for some reason the quality is ok but not good enough... and I do not know what I am doing wrong.

My CPU usage is barely peaking at 50 to 60%... Please if anyone knows how to fix or improve my streaming quality let me know.. 

Hardware specs are

AMD APU 6800K 4.8Ghz OC

8G ram 2400speed

Nvidia GTX 960 2G evga SC edition

Intel SSD 240Gig 

1920 by 1080p monitor using HDMI

Running Windows 10 64bit Professional N edition.

I have the latest drivers and updates I have tuned my network to the best that I can get it.

I get a ping of 19 66MB down and 4.70MB UP  I've set the encoding thing to 3500bit and even downscaled the resolution to 1280x720 at 60fps.  

Here is a link to my test video stream http://www.twitch.tv/darkcrow_2nd/v/31332419           (fast forward to 26min)    I hope the link works..

That is the best I could get maybe I have something set wrong... 

I sometimes get frame rate drops to 30fps but almost instantly shoot up to 60...

If anyone can recommend other software perhaps? or maybe have any ideas to try? I'm more then willing to give it a go.. 

Okay, so I have tried using the nvidia geforce shadowplay to stream to twitch and well it is thee worst piece of crap software I have ever seen... I finally got it to stream and it dropped frames to the point of it not even working basically.. 

Then I tried Open Broadcaster Software. Installed it (which by the way every time I launched the installer it was like oh yeah... you need to install this first like 4 or 6 times... (each different things needed) and finally I got the freaking thing working. set it up streamed a game and for some reason the quality is ok but not good enough... and I do not know what I am doing wrong.

My CPU usage is barely peaking at 50 to 60%... Please if anyone knows how to fix or improve my streaming quality let me know.. 

Hardware specs are

AMD APU 6800K 4.8Ghz OC

8G ram 2400speed

Nvidia GTX 960 2G evga SC edition

Intel SSD 240Gig 

1920 by 1080p monitor using HDMI

Running Windows 10 64bit Professional N edition.

I have the latest drivers and updates I have tuned my network to the best that I can get it.

I get a ping of 19 66MB down and 4.70MB UP  I've set the encoding thing to 3500bit and even downscaled the resolution to 1280x720 at 60fps.  

Here is a link to my test video stream http://www.twitch.tv/darkcrow_2nd/v/31332419           (fast forward to 26min)    I hope the link works..

That is the best I could get maybe I have something set wrong... 

If anyone can recommend other software perhaps? or maybe have any ideas to try? I'm more then willing to give it a go.. 

what bitrate and are you using nvenc?

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I looked at the stream at 26min

it looks fine

theres a little bit of hitching

but thats probably from your cpu

X264 encoder is what it was defaulted to. How do I fix the hitching? 

3500 i posted it above^

Don't see anything... 

Probably your CPU being underpowered. Can you use Quick Sync with an APU?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

X264 encoder is what it was defaulted to. How do I fix the hitching? 

3500 i posted it above^

use the nvenc option and change the bitrate...also..60fps might be a bit much for your setup

Whats quick sync? is it an option in the software? Also, If my CPU is underpowered.. Then why is my CPU usage only peak to 60%... its a quad core onboard GPU is turned off.. 

Whats quick sync? is it an option in the software? Also, If my CPU is underpowered.. Then why is my CPU usage only peak to 60%... its a quad core onboard GPU is turned off.. 

no you can't use quicksync with amd..thats intel only

as for the cpu..it might be 60% when only gaming..but when streaming as well..i'll bet its almost maxing out

Does streaming require a lot of ram? 

not really

Well... I'll try switching the encoder to nvidia and see if it improves.. :/ Last time i tried it kinda crashed.... 

Well... I'll try switching the encoder to nvidia and see if it improves.. :/ Last time i tried it kinda crashed.... 

remove old drivers and get newest

It was a conflict with the xbox app in windows 10. Fixed it. Now that it's switched to the nvidia encoder it runs like butter. Uploaded new stream http://www.twitch.tv/darkcrow_2nd/v/31375913

This time CPU usage doesn't exceed like 41% while gaming while streaming (gaming at 1920x1080p 60fps) (downscaled stream to 1280x720p 60fps)

Update actually now that I am looking at the replay footage it looks worse... but the stream looked fine. weird.

update 2 I have the latest drivers... 361.43 release date 12-21-2015...