Best home theatre/Bluetooth music setup?

I want to have good quality speakers for my TV home theatre setup , but also some that I can link to via Bluetooth for casual music listening.

My budget is around £300-450

Can anyone suggest some ideas?

A good quality soundbar + sub

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I want to have good quality speakers for my TV home theatre setup , but also some that I can link to via Bluetooth for casual music listening.

My budget is around £300-450

Can anyone suggest some ideas?

I didn't put that much thought into it but for the speakers i can recommend these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-BDV-E4100-Speakers-Blue-Ray-Surround/dp/B00CGFWF50/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1450835689&sr=8-7&keywords=home+theatre+speakers

and for the bluetooth capabilities: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-BDV-E4100-Speakers-Blue-Ray-Surround/dp/B00CGFWF50/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1450835689&sr=8-7&keywords=home+theatre+speakers

hope this helps!

If it's for home theater use you should really just get yourself a decent AV receiver that supports Bluetooth (e.g. most of them) and then get yourselves some nice bookshelves. It will be substantially better/flexible for the money than a soundbar or HTIB. I've always like Yamaha and Denon receivers. Just pick one out that has the features that you desire then use the remaining budget on speakers. 

Main Rig:  CPU i5-4670k   MOBO Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI   GPU GTX 980ti    RAM 8GB  STORAGE 128GB ADATA(OS)/250GB Samsung 850 EVO(APPS)/3TB WD Red

AUDIO: AMP/DAC TEAC AI-301DA SPEAKERS: Cambridge Audio SX50 Phones: Philips Fidelio X1

Could you suggest any speakers or relievers though?

If it's for home theater use you should really just get yourself a decent AV receiver that supports Bluetooth (e.g. most of them) and then get yourselves some nice bookshelves. It will be substantially better/flexible for the money than a soundbar or HTIB. I've always like Yamaha and Denon receivers. Just pick one out that has the features that you desire then use the remaining budget on speakers.

Could you suggest any speakers or relievers though?

I don't have any experience with the current generation stuff really, but something like the Yamaha RXV379 would fit the bill. As for speakers, well my experience with current bookshelves are the Cambridge Audio SX50s, which I like quite a lot. Their bigger brothers the SX60s are front ported and have large woofers. The Wharfedale Diamond 220's are well reviewed as well. (I also personally think they looks super sexy in walnut if that's important). 

Main Rig:  CPU i5-4670k   MOBO Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI   GPU GTX 980ti    RAM 8GB  STORAGE 128GB ADATA(OS)/250GB Samsung 850 EVO(APPS)/3TB WD Red

AUDIO: AMP/DAC TEAC AI-301DA SPEAKERS: Cambridge Audio SX50 Phones: Philips Fidelio X1

I don't have any experience with the current generation stuff really, but something like the Yamaha RXV379 would fit the bill. As for speakers, well my experience with current bookshelves are the Cambridge Audio SX50s, which I like quite a lot. Their bigger brothers the SX60s are front ported and have large woofers. The Wharfedale Diamond 220's are well reviewed as well. (I also personally think they looks super sexy in walnut if that's important). 

for the budget..I would have suggested a soundbar to

but it sounds like you want more then that

in which case you probably want a receiver with actual speakers

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

for the budget..I would have suggested a soundbar to

but it sounds like you want more then that

in which case you probably want a receiver with actual speakers

There are only a couple of scenarios where I would ever suggest anyone buy a soundbar, one involving someone holding a gun to your head and the other being your TV speakers are broken and you need something that makes noise for cheap. I don't think I've ever heard a soundbar that sounds that great for TV/Movies, I've never heard one that sounds even passable for music. I don't like home audio solutions were the upgrade path is tossing out what you have currently and starting from scratch. OP has a fairly small budget for now but maybe he/she wants to upgrade later. A receiver will allow that. 

There are only a couple of scenarios where I would ever suggest anyone buy a soundbar, one involving someone holding a gun to your head and the other being your TV speakers are broken and you need something that makes noise for cheap. I don't think I've ever heard a soundbar that sounds that great for TV/Movies, I've never heard one that sounds even passable for music. I don't like home audio solutions were the upgrade path is tossing out what you have currently and starting from scratch. OP has a fairly small budget for now but maybe he/she wants to upgrade later. A receiver will allow that. 

I have a sony soundbar for my second tv and it sounds very good

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile