BSOD: Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error

My computer has been working fine ever since I installed the new operating system, but all of a sudden today when I turned it on, I was greeted with severe graphical glitches all over the monitor and then a blue screen of death, "Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error."

I have absolutely no Idea what has happened with my system, booting into windows normally will not work at all, it will loop restarting, stay on a black screen or stay on a black screen with graphical glitches all over.

So safe mode works, and I have managed to get blue screen view and look at what is causing the problem, and I have no idea what I'm doing really so I need to know if whats going on is fixable (graphical issues such as blue lines all over certain colored windows)

anyway I hope I provided enough information to get the issue solved

(picture of blue screen view)

http://puu.sh/m4uuL/edcbf67167.png

specs

· OS - Windows 10 x64
· Windows 7 was originally installed.
· The OS is not OEM, I installed it myself
· Age of system - 14 months
· Age of OS installation - The current OS installation age is about 5 months
· CPU model - i5 4690k
· Video Card model - GTX 970
· Mother Board - Asus Z97 Pro Gamer
· Power Supply - Corsair, 650w
· Desktop computer

bluescreenview.txt

My computer has been working fine ever since I installed the new operating system, but all of a sudden today when I turned it on, I was greeted with severe graphical glitches all over the monitor and then a blue screen of death, "Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error."

I have absolutely no Idea what has happened with my system, booting into windows normally will not work at all, it will loop restarting, stay on a black screen or stay on a black screen with graphical glitches all over.

So safe mode works, and I have managed to get blue screen view and look at what is causing the problem, and I have no idea what I'm doing really so I need to know if whats going on is fixable (graphical issues such as blue lines all over certain colored windows)

anyway I hope I provided enough information to get the issue solved

(picture of blue screen view)

http://puu.sh/m4uuL/edcbf67167.png

specs

· OS - Windows 10 x64

· Windows 7 was originally installed.

· The OS is not OEM, I installed it myself

· Age of system - 14 months

· Age of OS installation - The current OS installation age is about 5 months

· CPU model - i5 4690k

· Video Card model - GTX 970

· Mother Board - Asus Z97 Pro Gamer

· Power Supply - Corsair, 650w

· Desktop computer

attachicon.gifbluescreenview.txt

reinstall the drivers, there must be a conflict between them, if that doesn't work then remove watchdog and see how it goes

So windows just booted normally without any video driver installed, when I was reinstalling the monitor displayed those same graphical glitches as it did before than it shut off, but this time it lets me boot normally, just not install video drivers.

also how do I remove watchdog, I don't know what it is and have never had issues with it before.

I used iobit driverbooster and started installing drivers, including the video one (the one generic one that shows in task manager if graphics card cant be found)

and It wont boot into normal mode now, I've found that both times when the card was found in the device manager it would not start into regular mode, but when it was not present in task manager, it booted into windows normally