Windows 10 will not install?

Go to solution Solved by PlzHelp,

it maybe means you should stick to W7.

W10 is f*c*ing g*rbag**e anyways lol

I took your advice and installed Windows 7... then I upgraded so I could enjoy the superior UI and pleasant experience changes that is Windows 10 :)

Here is a full list of my parts: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/B8yMNG

The PC posts fine, all fans spin up and there are absolutely no problems. Booting from a USB, I attempt to install Windows on my Kingston SSD (240 GB) which goes smoothly until it gets to the loading section which reads: "Getting files ready for installation" where it freezes at 75%. It would be important to note that it always freezes at 75% on that specific section. Another important note would be that my BIOS version is from October 17th 2014, although the notes for updates on Gigabyte's site (as far as I can tell) don't mention anything about Windows 10 support, just support for 5th generation Intel processors, which I don't think I have.

Things I have tried:

- Removing the GPU (as instructed by Microsoft tech support) (GPU has since been reinstalled in the PC)

- Pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del (This has been rumored to work if the image itself is just frozen)

- Removing all devices (A mouse and keyboard I used to set everything up to that point which were removed during the install)

- Reinstalling the files onto the USB flash drive using Microsoft's media creation tool in case they were corrupted, and trying again

- Crying a lot

Any suggestions as to what the solution might be? Right now I'm leaving the PC on for 24 hours. Apparently Windows 10 can take a very long time to install properly on some SSDs, so I figured it's worth a shot. Thanks so much.

cri some more, and how about dont install windows with usb stick? just click install. or if you cant do that(ok i get it why u cant if u cant.. ok makes sense right?), use disc? 

if nothing works then i guess wait a little longer, how do u know it freezes?

if nothing works, here is a solution: cri like a baby and listen to motörhead

I took your advice and installed Windows 7... then I upgraded so I could enjoy the superior UI and pleasant experience changes that is Windows 10 :)