A8-7600 vs A10-7700K

I have already made a few topics regarding this "Steam machine" I am building, I hope this is the last one.

So I was planning on building a very small PC to use as a steam machine that I can even take with me when I visit friends abroad. The initial plan was using a A8-7600, but yesterday I found a guy on a the austrian equivalent of craigslist, who is selling his old PC containing an A10-7700K. Getting that would cost me a little more than buying an all new CPU and Ram (the only two things I would use from the PC). Although

I plan on spending as little money as possible on this thing I am thinking abut buying that PC, but how much difference will there be in performance?? I mean the only difference I can see is that the A10 has a whopping 0.3Ghz higher base clock, but the boost is the same. Oh and the A10 can be overclocked but I don't know how much i will be able to get out of it.

Is it worth it spending about 100 for the A10 instead of 85 bucks for the A8? The only thing i care about is in-game perfromance.

CPU: Intel i7-6700K @4.8Ghz - MB: ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Ranger - RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4@2400Mhz - GPU: EVGA FTW GeForce GTX1080 - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - HDD: Seagate Desktop HDD 3TB, bunch of old WD 500GB drives, old WD green 1.5TB - Case: AeroCool Mechatron - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 750W - Display: iijama ProLite B2712HDS 27" 1080p Display - Cooling: Enermax Liqmax II 240 - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry-MX Brown - Mouse: Corsair M65 FPS Gunmetal Black - Sound: Logitech X230

I have already made a few topics regarding this "Steam machine" I am building, I hope this is the last one.

So I was planning on building a very small PC to use as a steam machine that I can even take with me when I visit friends abroad. The initial plan was using a A8-7600, but yesterday I found a guy on a the austrian equivalent of craigslist, who is selling his old PC containing an A10-7700K. Getting that would cost me a little more than buying an all new CPU and Ram (the only two things I would use from the PC). Although

I plan on spending as little money as possible on this thing I am thinking abut buying that PC, but how much difference will there be in performance?? I mean the only difference I can see is that the A10 has a whopping 9.3Ghz higher base clock, but the boost is the same. Oh and the A10 can be overclocked but I don't know how much i will be able to get out of it.

Is it worth it spending about 100 for the A10 instead of 85 bucks for the A8? The only thing i care about is in-game perfromance.

The world record for CPU overclocking is less than 9GHz. Please correct your units. And the A10 has a better architecture than the A8, so it will perform better.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

The world record for CPU overclocking is less than 9GHz. Please correct your units. And the A10 has a better architecture than the A8, so it will perform better.

Sorry, was writing it in a hurry so i missed the 0. that "whopping" was sarcasm, i guess the 9ghz difference made it sound like i was being serious huh...

CPU: Intel i7-6700K @4.8Ghz - MB: ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Ranger - RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4@2400Mhz - GPU: EVGA FTW GeForce GTX1080 - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - HDD: Seagate Desktop HDD 3TB, bunch of old WD 500GB drives, old WD green 1.5TB - Case: AeroCool Mechatron - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 750W - Display: iijama ProLite B2712HDS 27" 1080p Display - Cooling: Enermax Liqmax II 240 - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry-MX Brown - Mouse: Corsair M65 FPS Gunmetal Black - Sound: Logitech X230