H100i Windows 10 64bit

vinchy

Hi i have recently pickup my friends old h100i and after i install it i installed corsair link and i noticed it doesn't show the changing color of the pump. Tried the reg-edit i saw on some people also uninstalling and installing in safe mode. Nothing worked. Can you guys experienced this too? How can i fix it? Thanks guys!

I had the same problem. It fixed itself after a month, no idea how. My only lead is I tried a bunch of the fixes online and none of them worked, at leased not instantly.

I actually use a usb from the cpu pump to the io of the board since i don't have the corsair link cable package along with the h100i because my friend i guess did not check the box and he said he didn't saw any cable out from the box ill try to find some in the internet if someone is selling it or ill try requesting from corsair.

Hi i have recently pickup my friends old h100i and after i install it i installed corsair link and i noticed it doesn't show the changing color of the pump. Tried the reg-edit i saw on some people also uninstalling and installing in safe mode. Nothing worked. Can you guys experienced this too? How can i fix it? Thanks guys!

Have you check Device Manager to see if it is installed? I had a problem like this and the H100i had a yellow exclamation mark next to it. I got the driver installed properly and after I think was a couple of reboots it was working.

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440

But can i like use the same type of usb but plug in to the motherboard io? Or does corsair link have problem with with windows 10?