Best case for £80?

fojacko

Ok, so I purchased a CM Storm enforcer from scan, but they went out of stock and they don't have any more stock until 25th November, so i decided that i will get a different case.

Now, i've had my eye on a few cases. The Fractal Design Define R4, the CM 690 II advanced and the NZXT Phantom 410.

Sound really isn't that big of an issue for me, i have a cherry mx blue keyboard that makes more noise than my PC, it's more of what's gonna give me the best temps.

PS: I'll be getting the case from scan as they have free next day delivery.

PPS: I Don't plan on going to LAN's or anything.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

Fractal Design Define R4 looks stunning i would get it :)

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Fractal Design Define R4 looks stunning i would get it :)

I would buy a case based on looks, however my case is under my desk and since i have a small room, the only time i'd see it is when i would install a new component.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

In that case get the phantom 410, your components will be cooler which is better. The build quality is awesome with all three cases but the phantom beats both for cooling. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Doesn't get much better than the NZXT Tempest for airflow. http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/nzxt-case-catp21001

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

In that case get the phantom 410, your components will be cooler which is better. The build quality is awesome with all three cases but the phantom beats both for cooling. 

Thanks for the help guys, ordered the phantom 410, mainly because it can fit a h100i easily and since i currently have a bad £15 heatsink, i've been looking to upgrade, and if i'm going to upgrade i may aswell go all out (without doing a custom loop, it's too expensive and i'd be too scared to do it xD)

My Build

tbh I personally think that the actual cooling performance difference is not that big of a deal with those cases. They all feature excellent cooling capebillities. I would personally then go for the R4 because of the Looks and sound. But that's just me. Either way I don't think you will notice much of a difference unless you are watercooling and want a big rad that one of the cases may be able to handle.

EDIT
Me dumb, just saw you ordered. Great choice either way :) Hope you like your new case whenever it arrives!

EDIT 2
PS:. All the cases should easily fit the H100i

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?