New Headset...

fakie

Got my poor ass a budget of $250 USD need some "gaymin" headphones. These Logitech G930's suck...

Anyone got Siberia v3's or Astro A40 TR's and can review EVERY SINGLE DETAIL about the headphones? :3

If you have $250, get some nice Sennheisers and call it a day. No reason to waste on Astro. 

The Siberia V3's are absolutely wonderful though, but they're $300. Also, they're wireless. 

I used to be quite active here.

If you have $250, get some nice Sennheisers and call it a day. No reason to waste on Astro. 

The Siberia V3's are absolutely wonderful though, but they're $300. Also, they're wireless. 

https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/siberia-v3-prism - Those are wired. Decent price, I hear mic quality is SHIT on Steelseries though.

Yeah, I want to get Sennheisers but I don't know how the mic quality will be. But I also hate buying things branded as "gaming" so astros are painful.

https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/siberia-v3-prism - Those are wired. Decent price, I hear mic quality is SHIT on Steelseries though.

Yeah, I want to get Sennheisers but I don't know how the mic quality will be. But I also hate buying things branded as "gaming" so astros are painful.

I meant Sennheiser headphones, not their headset. They have superior audio quality, since they're professional grade. Astros aren't the best, especially for the price.

Also, I meant the Siberia 800s for the steelseries. It's really a good pair of headphones. The mic isn't the best for its price, though. 

If you're spending that much, I'd save up a bit and get some kind of clip-on mic or a desk mic since you won't be wasting any money on a bad mic, instead you'll just be getting fantastic headphones. 

I'd say Astros are the worst of the three. Then steelseries is second (but still decent,) and sennheiser is just professional grade headphones. 

I used to be quite active here.

For like $300, the Steelseries H Wireless are actually really good headphones - not just for "gaming headset standards." They're super comfy, have a fantastic battery system, and the mic sounds decent, too!

(Linus has a video or two on them)

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

For like $300, the Steelseries H Wireless are actually really good headphones - not just for "gaming headset standards." They're super comfy, have a fantastic battery system, and the mic sounds decent, too!

(Linus has a video or two on them)

Ill go take a look. Thanks dudes! :D

At 250$, you're at a point where you can spent 45$ on a ModMic and still have enough money leftover for a good headphone.

And honestly, at that price, I see no reason why you're even considering SteelSeries Siberia v3, when you could step up to the Siberia Elite. I do have to say that the suspension mechanism on the v3 is ridiculously comfortable, based on what little time I had with them in a shop. Sadly, the overhead tubes feel flimsy as hell.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.