Hello people of the internet!

PC:

MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z-97K 

PSU: ZALMAN ZM600-HP

CPU: Intel® Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz
GPU: MSI N560GTX-ti twin frozr II
RAM: 16 GB (Unknown brand)
Storage: 1TB HDD 128GB SSD

So here is my scenario. Earlier this year my PSU started to sound wierd. The fan was getting louder and louder and i thought that it would soon die. But it hasnt, untill now?
Earlier today I was playing Dota 2 and suddenly my game started loosing frames. They dropped from the regular 60 lower and lower untill it was maybe 4 fps left. (This took about 30-60 seconds) and then the screen went black. I could still hear the game for a couple of seconds before the pc dropped dead and rebooted itself. Tried starting up the game again, but  t´he game kept crasing on me, and much earlier this time around. This happend about 3-4 times.
And now, I have drawn the conclusion that it is probably either my power supply that is slowly failing and cant keep up with the power usage of my GPU or that my video card is failing though I have no idea which of the two it might be. So I am asking for help. How do I figure out which one is bork?  Right now I am sitting on the same pc, but with no video card in it. Just using the motherboard graphics. 

Any help would be appreciated!
<3

i'd get a new PSU sharpish, as that isn't good and i wouldn't risk it incase it does go belly up as it could take all your hardware with it.
although it could be that your GPU has ran out of of VRAM as 1GB is not a big buffer these days.

Intel i5-6600K@4.2GHz, 16GB Crucial DDR4-2133, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, Be quiet shadow rock slim, Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC, Fractal design Integra M 550W, NZXT S340, Sandisk X110 128GB, WD black 750GB, Seagate momentus 160GB, HGST 160GB