Computers acting strange

GeorgeKellow

I have just woken up and all through out the night my pc has been turning its self on and off? I don't know what it is!! I ran AVG anti virus on it and it went back to sleep. I woke the pc up again and it looked like nothing happened!

Sounds like you need to exorcise your PC. Joking aside is there a BiOS setting to do with booting when it receives power? Is it possible that your power was going on and off so your PC would boot every time the power came on again?

-snip-

Also make sure you follow your posts so you get notified when people reply!

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

are you using Windows 10 ? Latest Win 10 update required reboot and if you didnt start the updating process manually it creates a task scheduled in the middle of the night(it was 3AM in my case) so the system can update without interrupting your work. If your PC works fine(even if you dont have Win 10) there is no reason to panic.

are you using Windows 10 ? Latest Win 10 update required reboot and if you didnt start the updating process manually it creates a task scheduled in the middle of the night(it was 3AM in my case) so the system can update without interrupting your work. If your PC works fine(even if you dont have Win 10) there is no reason to panic.

Windows 10 works flawless when doing stuff. this is happened for a couple weeks now