is CoD WoW community dead?

the jolly roger

im thinking of picking up the game, just because i want to play zombies, but since this is an old title, is the online community for zombies dead?

i have one or two buddys that may be able to play with me, but i am going to mainly have to rely on finding servers online, or if any of you beautiful LTT members want to play :)

it would be a shame to spend my hard earned dollars on a game that i would only be able to play solo, that maek mi cri :''''(

as always, thanks :)

PS. if not, what other Co-Op zombie game do you guys recommend? i of course look for something similar to the call of duty zombies, i have heard positive things about the Left 4 dead franchise, is it good?

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

no one plays it

do you have the game?

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

IS ALL BOUT DAT CSGO 

i already am playing CSGO, i want another game to fall back on when the stress hits... :)

do you have the game?

unless you have 3 friends with it for zombies not worth it. L4D2 is still populated and any more recent COD

its more died than those zombie in-game :D

but cereal, I logged back in a couple months ago to see and no one was on the servers. After a couple mins I finally got into a half filled lobby full of hackers messing around together. Never went back since.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

its more died than those zombie in-game :D

but cereal, I logged back in a couple months ago to see and no one was on the servers. After a couple mins I finally got into a half filled lobby full of hackers messing around together. Never went back since.

i see... well ill take a look at left 4 dead anyway, thank you sir.