AIO pump resurected by itself

This literally happened. The pump on my deepcool maelstrom 240t died before and i didn't bother bringing it in for rma for a month or so. When i brought it to the shop they couldn't honor the warranty as i did tear a warranty seal when i opened up the cooler to add a piece of red plastic to make the led shine red. Instead the repair guy said he has a repairing kit for it (????) and he did it. He fixed it. This morning when i booted up my pc the fan was spinning really fast and then calming down, much like the first time it died. I opened up HWmonitor and sure enough, my cpu was a 100 celcius. I turned it off and went to emo around with my phone and for no reason i decided to boot it up again. The pump came back to life by itself. I was so shocked i came here to share this story lol it literally just happened i'm typing this on the same boot

i7 4770K | GTX 1060 GB

I would definitely buy a new cooler...

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Ile take the old one if you buy a new one. I'm in the market for a miracle pump.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Ile take the old one if you buy a new one. I'm in the market for a miracle pump.

Or devil satan pump its pretty much a 50/50.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

Or devil satan pump its pretty much a 50/50.

I'm good with either to be completely honest lol.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

I'm good with either to be completely honest lol.

May you be blessed with robot devils hands.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

May you be blessed with robot devils hands.

All hail our robotic devil overlords!

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!