Case fan

ShoMy

What you guys tink about Cooler Master SickleFlow 120mm

I planed buying 

Theramaltake Versa N21 case,and i want front led fan,i really don't need it but i just want that red LED's to match my build,so i was thinking if am going to put leds in there i woud pay them as i woud a cheap cooler so better to cool my case and have that LEDs.

Do you guys have some other suggestions,leave them bellow i really don't need  super fast cooler,but i want decent one but cheap with leds,i coud pay about 10-15e (to 20$) most..

snip

BitFenix Spectre. They are decent and have LEDs.

There's also a pro version, which costs a little more, but has more airflow.

What you guys tink about Cooler Master SickleFlow 120mm

I planed buying 

Theramaltake Versa N21 case,and i want front led fan,i really don't need it but i just want that red LED's to match my build,so i was thinking if am going to put leds in there i woud pay them as i woud a cheap cooler so better to cool my case and have that LEDs.

Do you guys have some other suggestions,leave them bellow i really don't need  super fast cooler,but i want decent one but cheap with leds,i coud pay about 10-15e (to 20$) most..

Personally I like my Corsair SP120 but it's a static pressure fan obviously. Their AF120 fans have good reviews though. The SickleFlow doesn't look bad but just based off ratings and such I'd get a red AF120.

Also, follow your topics.