I7 6700k

GTX 980 ti g1 gaming

Gigabyte z170x gaming 3

16gb ram ddr4

WD black 1 tb

Samsung 240 gb ssd

budget? size? colour? Brand?

anyway here are some that i love. 

Phanteks enthoo luxe, phanteks enthoo evolv, inwin 805, in win 909, cooler master master case pro5, noctis 450, h440, fractal design define r5.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Build: i5-4460 | GT 720 | Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Corsair M65 Mouse | Dell e2314h Monitor | Windows 10

Generic Dell: Mobo, 8gb RAM, 430w PSU, 1TB Storage, XPS 8700 Case

I can handle the budget. I just don't know what is the good for this when it comes to the looking,

What about nzxt s340 razor edition!!

Someone told me about it but i don't know if it a good case or not!

Is it good??

Personally, a Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Edition W/Window is one of the most aesthetic-ly pleasing cases. The Razer edition of that case tho... Not a fan. I think they are both on par with eachother, where one lacks the other fixes it. Like a ying yang. 

Also just FYI if you click the "quote" button you can reply directly to a person, it gives them a notification.

Sorry for that, What PSU should i get for this Rig?

Personally, a Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Edition W/Window is one of the most aesthetic-ly pleasing cases. The Razer edition of that case tho... Not a fan. I think they are both on par with eachother, where one lacks the other fixes it. Like a ying yang.

Thank you for letting me know.