First build Feedback Appreciated

I've been looking into building a pc for a while now and with the holidays coming up I figured now would be a great time to start. I'll be using this as a multi-purpose machine, home use, school use and of course gaming. The core areas i wanted to hit are, performance, affordable and the biggest one upgradability.

Full parts list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/ghost_595/saved/cDfbt6

CPU: i5 6660k- When looking at cpu's I immediately went the the i5 4690k while it shares a clock speed with the 6660k at a lower cost, the skylake model and the ability to run ddr4 ram made the difference. While not now in a few years ddr4 will be exponentially better than ddr3 so starting now with ddr4 saves money in the long run.

CPU Cooler: cooler master hyper 212 evo- this was one of the more clearer picks in this build, it's good price and review score got its place in the build.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI ATX- when picking out a motherboard I was able to limit it down to this one and the ASUS Z170-A ATX but decided to pick this one due to price. the only thing as of now I don't like is the orange leds on as it takes away from the appearance of the white and blue case.

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX (4x2) ddr4-2400- Corsair has always been very well received and shouldn't be an exception here I settled at the 2400 MHz as it seemed the most price effective and supported is by my mother board

Storage SSD: A-data Premiere SP550- this will primarily be my boot drive for windows so didn't need to be very big I went for the 120 gb because as I could get lower in storage the price difference was minimal. HD: This will be my main storage and didn't see the need to go any higher than 1tb and instantly went towards the western digital because of their reputation.

GPU: Msi Radeon r9 390- at first I went for the evga gtx 970 but went to the amd card for the little bit better price and performance. Both cards i feel are in the right are for this build at med-high power, not to over the top but not barely hitting the mark.

Case: NZXT phantom 410- Ever since I saw this case i've wanted it, such a beautiful design and not much negative comments about it while something like a r4 or h440 are possibly better cases the phantom will still have great room to work with, cable management, airflow and design.

PSU: Seasonic SS-650KM- The power supply was something i did not want to cheap out on and wouldn't even look at the product if it wasn't a company I knew and was at least bronze certified. I ended on this on because 650 watts gives a lot of room for upgradability and is from a very well respected brand it is also modular which will help in cable management.

Things I might change:

psu to the seasonic SSR-650RM instead of SS-650KM

motherboard to the Asus Z170-A ATX

feedback is appreciated if you see something could be improved or is incompatible.

Also any name suggestions would be nice i'm planning on getting blue leds eventual and trying to name it around the blue and white color scheme. 

Can you give a rough estimate of your budget? I would definitely beef up the GPU if you have wiggle room.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($129.89 @ OutletPC) 

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($77.88 @ OutletPC) 

Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card  ($329.98 @ SuperBiiz) 

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($87.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)  ($94.99 @ Adorama) 

Wireless Network Adapter: Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($29.89 @ OutletPC) 

Monitor: Asus VX228H 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($144.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Total: $1457.35

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-12 23:32 EST-0500

Monitor comes with HDMI cable, added a Wifi adapter that has build in bluetooth, Added a bigger SSD so you can put programs on it too.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Can you give a rough estimate of your budget? I would definitely beef up the GPU if you have wiggle room.

Not quite sure it depends a lot on christmas but if you have a gpu you would recommend I might be able to get it.

Well I would personally go with a 980ti if you had $600 to spend on the graphics card, but a 970 would probably do better for you

Well I would personally go with a 980ti if you had $600 to spend on the graphics card, but a 970 would probably do better for you

I originally was planning on getting a 970 but through the benchmarks I found it looked like the 390 was a little better

Nvidia is a bit more consistent in it's performance in games but there's no doubt that the r9 is a great price-performance card