New Build Setup Questions

Giddyguy

So i just finished setting up my new computer (really excited about it!) and need some advice on how to setup my secondary storage hard drive. I have a 128gb SSD for my windows 10 installation and programs but want to store everything else on my secondary 700gb HDD (games, picture, documents, etc). How can I make it so that I can search for any file on my HDD using cortana/windows search. I believe as of now Windows only searches the C drive. It doesn't need to search the whole drive, certain folders would work too.

Also, I accidentally formatted a hard drive that contained a program with a purchased license for a certain program, is there any way I can retrieve it? I know i should have double checked for important files before the format.  :unsure:

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Also, I accidentally formatted a hard drive that contained a program with a purchased license for a certain program, is there any way I can retrieve it? I know i should have double checked for important files before the format.  :unsure:

Product keys are usually sent to your email. Or if you have proof of purchase, ask new key from support of said product.

As for windows search, with earlier versions it used to search all connected drives. I haven't had time to play around in Win10 control panel yet, but I'd assume you can add indexing to other drives besides your OS drive.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv