CS:GO Lounge question

NanoTech56

i want to bet on CS GO lounge but it says the bots are offline. but every time to refresh it says even more people bet items. why is it offline for me but others can deposit skins?

If they're offline they may actually be offline and you're seeing transactions that happened awhile back maybe or something like that.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

CS:GO Lounge Tips: 

Just don't.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

If they're offline they may actually be offline and you're seeing transactions that happened awhile back maybe or something like that.

no its current transactions.

I don't think that this is the forum you're looking for. Go on reddit and ask them their. Gambling is not for everyone and guessing that the majority of forum users are not even over the age of 18 that would not be a good idea.

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

I don't think that this is the forum you're looking for. Go on reddit and ask them their. Gambling is not for everyone and guessing that the majority of forum users are not even over the age of 18 that would not be a good idea.

im just asking why people can put in items but it says its offline for me, nothing to do with gambling.

im just asking why people can put in items but it says its offline for me, nothing to do with gambling.

Anything referred to csgo lounge is about gambling, and again. Go to: https://www.reddit.com/r/csgobetting/

They most probably will give you a better answer.

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

yes because a 5 year old has a inventory worth about $680. 

Gotta love it when people spend hundreds of dollars on pixels for a game when they could spend that on good things like charity or actual games...

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Gotta love it when people spend hundreds of dollars on pixels for a game when they could spend that on good things like charity or actual games...

started with a 51 cent skin only bought a hyper best for $20 and turned it into $680 its some enrapture shit.

started with a 51 cent skin only bought a hyper best for $20 and turned it into $680 its some enrapture shit.

So you're telling me you bought one skin for $20 then turned it into multiple skins that amount to 34 times it's original price by using CS Lounge, and you don't know how to work the betting? I mean if you actually achieved this hats off to you but I'd only expect that you'd know how to atleast bet on the website you must have spent SO much time on to amount to such a feet.

Sure.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

So you're telling me you bought one skin for $20 then turned it into multiple skins that amount to 34 times it's original price by using CS Lounge, and you don't know how to work the betting? I mean if you actually achieved this hats off to you but I'd only expect that you'd know how to atleast bet on the website you must have spent SO much time on to amount to such a feet.

Sure.

it took a long time not like oh in 1 day i made it. from betting on pro games picking the ones you know are going to win along with what newbrage says to bet on he's a pro better. and trading skins for skins worth a few cents more and betting those to get more profit. and i know how to work betting it just says the bots are offline but i see other people still betting items so i dont get why the bots are offline for me but yet people can still put in items when you need to the bots to do that because you give your items to the bot to deposit them. and i never use jackpots i only bet on teams. it's like betting on a football game you can easily make profit if you know what you're doing and have help from the internet.
if you think im saying i dont know how to bet you are very unintelligent all you do i press your skin you want to bet press the team you want to bet on then press bet. get the trade on steam, trade the items, wait fro the match to be over to see if you won or not, then retrieve your items. i am asking why can others bet but it says the bots are offline fro me. i've never had it do that to me before