"Musical" Stream PC Build, what do you think?

So I had this idea for a mini of build that I could take anywhere, and mainly school. And with it, I could be able to stream to a NVIDIA Shiled device. Because, of course, to stream the games, you must be connected to the same internet source as the host computer. So, In my school's music room, where I spend a good deal of my time, we have 7 euphoning cases. Some are empty, some house broken euphoniums. My plan would be to build a mini ITX system with a 960, i5/i7 (as it could be strolen, and I don't want it to be too expensive) and house it in a custom euphonium case. I would not vandalism and steal the school's cases, but I would buy my own of eBay. Add fans to the case after it is hollowed out, stick it high on a shelf in a corner of the low brass instrument closet and run a cleverly colored power cable to an outlet behind the shelf, and then during the summer when I travel, take it with me. The case has a handle and everything. It would take a bit to collect the money and order the parts and find a case, but would anyone like to see this kind of build?

btw, for reference, this is a euphonium case...

http://dynastyband.com/graphics/C09-D17big_thumb.jpg

Definition of programmer: someone who can consume copious amounts of caffeine; and crap out a master piece through their fingers

So I had this idea for a mini of build that I could take anywhere, and mainly school. And with it, I could be able to stream to a NVIDIA Shiled device. Because, of course, to stream the games, you must be connected to the same internet source as the host computer. So, In my school's music room, where I spend a good deal of my time, we have 7 euphoning cases. Some are empty, some house broken euphoniums. My plan would be to build a mini ITX system with a 960, i5/i7 (as it could be strolen, and I don't want it to be too expensive) and house it in a custom euphonium case. I would not vandalism and steal the school's cases, but I would buy my own of eBay. Add fans to the case after it is hollowed out, stick it high on a shelf in a corner of the low brass instrument closet and run a cleverly colored power cable to an outlet behind the shelf, and then during the summer when I travel, take it with me. The case has a handle and everything. It would take a bit to collect the money and order the parts and find a case, but would anyone like to see this kind of build?

btw, for reference, this is a euphonium case...

http://dynastyband.com/graphics/C09-D17big_thumb.jpg

Good Luck!! Don't get caught. 

CPU:Intel Core i3 3210 Mobo:MSI B75MA-E33  GPU:Intel 2500 HD Graphics  SSD:Adata SP600 128gb  HDD:Seagate 1tb 7200rpm  

PSU:Corsair CX430   Case:Antec ASK4000bU3  Monitor:Dell S2240l 21.5 inch 1080p

Love it actually. Now you have figure out how to use the shield in class without getting caught.

Good Luck!! Don't get caught.

I actually already use my shield in most classes, the teachers are cool with it when we aren't really doing anything or I'm done with my in class work... I just don't want to play Shiled games anymore, I want tHE meatier PC games

Definition of programmer: someone who can consume copious amounts of caffeine; and crap out a master piece through their fingers

I actually already use my shield in most classes, the teachers are cool with it when we aren't really doing anything or I'm done with my in class work... I just don't want to play Shiled games anymore, I want tHE meatier PC games

I wanna study in your school!!

CPU:Intel Core i3 3210 Mobo:MSI B75MA-E33  GPU:Intel 2500 HD Graphics  SSD:Adata SP600 128gb  HDD:Seagate 1tb 7200rpm  

PSU:Corsair CX430   Case:Antec ASK4000bU3  Monitor:Dell S2240l 21.5 inch 1080p

You have nice teachers. :)

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread

You have nice teachers. :)

but there are always the goodie goodies who want to follow the EXACT rules...

BTW, I'll probably be able to build this over the summer in 2016, I just had this idea currently... OR, I could use some old parts and try to stick those in a case.. won't be as epic though, and not as smexy

Sounds cool but don't use it when you should be doing work.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Sounds cool but don't use it when you should be doing work.

hit the nail on the head dude, ;)