AMD cpu temperature checker?

Hey everyone, so finally built my system and it runs extremely well. I was just wondering if anyone had a proffered program for tracking the temperature of their AMD cpus. 

I am using the AMD FX- 6300. 

Thanks everyone

I use Core Temp

http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

You will likely not get very accurate temps from AMD sensors. The ones they put in the chip can be way off.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I use Speccy, gives you temps on everything. 

4bP9J.png

http://www.piriform.com/speccy

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

I use the monitoring program that came with my mobo, it works decently enough.  Coretemp didn't work with my 5600k

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

The software that comes with your motherboard is probably the best, however I have found that Speed Fan is more accurate than Core Temp.