27 inch monitor

alexnt

I have the same exact monitor and it is a decent monitor, not the best, but decent for the size and price.

Although the onboard controls are just plain bad, real bad.

And with 1080p on it, you can`t expect all that much either... it`s nice, but not very good

to game or not to game, that`s the question

I have the same exact monitor and it is a decent monitor, not the best, but decent for the size and price.

Although the onboard controls are just plain bad, real bad.

And with 1080p on it, you can`t expect all that much either... it`s nice, but not very good

The bezel is slim, isn't it??

I have lg 23ea63. Is the asus a good upgrade?

I've noticed that there are VX279H and VX279Q. Do you know the difference between the three of them?

Is it good for gaming?

The bezel is slim, isn't it??

I have lg 23ea63. Is the asus a good upgrade?

I've noticed that there are VX279H and VX279Q. Do you know the difference between the three of them?

bezel? which bezel? haha, no there is a pretty slim bezel indeed, but it sure is noticeable, I would say 0,75 cm all around, bottom around the 2,5 cm.

and the lg one, I have no idea about, I think the difference is just the 23 inch to 27 inch. I`m afraid I can`t judge your need for it, so you`ll have to decide for yourself

And the difference between those 3? https://pcpartpicker.com/parts/compare/asus-monitor-vg27ah%2Casus-monitor-vn279q%2Casus-monitor-vx279q/

bezel? which bezel? haha, no there is a pretty slim bezel indeed, but it sure is noticeable, I would say 0,75 cm all around, bottom around the 2,5 cm.

and the lg one, I have no idea about, I think the difference is just the 23 inch to 27 inch. I`m afraid I can`t judge your need for it, so you`ll have to decide for yourself

And the difference between those 3? https://pcpartpicker.com/parts/compare/asus-monitor-vg27ah%2Casus-monitor-vn279q%2Casus-monitor-vx279q/

OK thanks. One last question. Do you experience any tearings, any bad behavior with a 27" @1080p? I ask you because it is said that 1080 is better for 22-24".

OK thanks. One last question. Do you experience any tearings, any bad behavior with a 27" @1080p? I ask you because it is said that 1080 is better for 22-24".

I must say I haven`t noticed that at all, but if I where to go back and could have had a litttttle more cash, I would`ve most definetly chosen 1440p on 27 inch

Mainly because 27 inch is a really nice form factor for me.

But if you`re expecting to play games like witcher 3 on ultra, do note that you`ll see some lesser smooth images