[US] [USD] Hyper X Cloud $60

Go to solution Solved by thekeemo,

I am still too scared to buy used gear.  I have never done it.

Oh wait...I have... got burned on a mined on 5850.

...and a replacement Titleist PW.  That guy was cool.

I make sure to get stuff with warranty..

Kudos these are amazing according to Linus, logan, and many others and I have been waiting to get some headphones for a while good job

I have them too, they are amazing!

JVC HARX700 w/ shitty mic > these shitty headphones (cheaper too)

Just bought the 700's last night cannot wait, way more ear space and more comfortable don't be fooled by these 'Gaming Shitsets'

Just bought the 700's last night cannot wait, way more ear space and more comfortable don't be fooled by these 'Gaming Shitsets'

I don't think anyone's really being fooled. All about preference. I got the cloud 2's for $65 (USD) on black friday and I think they're phenomenal. 

Anyway, nice find mate, worthwhile deal!

lol saying these headphones are shit and yours are better before yours have even arrived. That being said I have the JVC HARX700 and a crappy mic and I love it. Some people prefer having the mic and headphones together

You should do your research before you shit on something. These headsets are a rebrand of Takstar Pro 80s with a mic attached so they're not your standard gaming headsets. 

You should do your research before you shit on something. These headsets are a rebrand of Takstar Pro 80s with a mic attached so they're not your standard gaming headsets.

But wait, they are still labeled gaming headsets am I right? You make no sense.

Why does that matter? All that matters is how they sound and this one actuality sounds good unlike all the other gaming headsets.

Taking a good headphone and labeling it a gaming headset doesn't make it bad...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Taking a good headphone and labeling it a gaming headset doesn't make it bad...

Yes it does. It labels it as a 'Gaming Headset' and there is a stigma attached to Gaming Headsets to be over-priced garbage.

Yes it does. It labels it as a 'Gaming Headset' and there is a stigma attached to Gaming Headsets to be over-priced garbage.

But it was a good headphone just renamed. That does not make it bad...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

But it was a good headphone just renamed. That does not make it bad...

Then they shouldn't label them or put them into the Gaming Headset category then. It's really that simple.

Then they shouldn't label them or put them into the Gaming Headset category then. It's really that simple.

But that helps them sell product, the goal of every company. I don't see your problem.

They take good headphones, add a Mic, and that makes a headset, and they are a company used by gamers, so they call it a gaming headset.

Sorry I didn't realize a sticker will change how a headphone sounds.

/s

What's it normally at? Also, probably going to jump on this.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

For the 1% of gamers that sit on forums all day bickering about this stuff you are correct. But for the masses these are a great product. who would you want to sell to, 1% that thinks because its labeled gaming headset its automatically bad, or the 99% that see gaming headset and think sweet this will work perfect for gaming while they are looking at games in the game section of a store in a gaming mindset.

Most people wont go to the headphone section by the phone accessories and or home theaters and go man I bet these will sound amazing while I play games, but if those same headphones are placed in the gaming section with other gaming peripherals they will associate it with gaming. OH WAIT... that is exactly what these do...

Got mine in. I chose the black and white model. Sound quality is great as is expected from Takstar. The build quality is great but the mic is somewhat crappy. Comes with an assortment of adapters including a long cable extension.

Not sure I have used a better set in this price range. Can't imagine those on a budget would be disappointed.

I don't quite understand the difference between these and the Could 2.

Cloud 2 has "more stuff". other choices for color, and a 7.1 USB Soundcard..

From what I understand from this thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/331886-71-headphones/,

the 7.1 USB Soundcard isn't really worth it since you can do it with Razer Surround or some other software-based virtual surround.

Someone back me up on this please? @ShearMe

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |