Looking for a monitor... Budget: $

LordNature

Hey guys, I'm currently looking for a monitor and would like opinions. Gonna skip all the formalities and just tell you what I'm looking for (<3):

• Good color for website design and playing games (I'll sometimes take a crack at graphic design but not often.)
  • 1080p or above
  • 60hz or above
  • 15ms or below (I will be playing games such as CS:GO. Currently LEM with a HP 2009m. I have no clue what the response time is.)
  • Preferably under $200. Max budget is $250, I hope not to go up to there unless a good deal.
  • Big multitasker (I will need Chrome, Sublime Text, Filezilla, and sometimes PUTTY open all at the same time for programming). So would prefer 24" or above.
  • Prefer Amazon, Newegg, Bestbuy (US Stores)
  • New not used

I believe I have given all the specifics. If more information is needed then I will not hesitate to provide. Also I've heard good information about LG's 21:9 widescreen monitors. The only thing that worries me is if I'm able to run CS:GO fullscreen windowed with the resolution. I like fullscreen windowed on most of my games for alt-tabbing quickly. Other than that, thank you for your time in helping me choose a good monitor. :)

Edit: Forgot the price in title. Sorry.

Dell u2414h is good, you can probably get it on sale for around $200. I got mine for like $130 off ebay because the displayport is broken, but the HDMI works fine.

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Dell u2414h is good, you can probably get it on sale for around $200. I got mine for like $130 off ebay because the displayport is broken, but the HDMI works fine.

Also should add ebay to the list of prefer to buy from. But want it shipped from US or Canada. (Something close to my location)

How is 8ms for CSGO gameplay? I've just seen that it causes motion blur, but I don't know if it matters that much. Your opinion?