ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS fix?

Irodo_BSMD

So, I bought a range extender yesterday in the kitchen because ISP routers are amazing. I connected it to the main router and everything seemed great, until I tried opening a webpage. No matter what website I go on I get "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS". I can still use email, apps and games though... I've tried resetting the range extender and nothing's changed. 

Anybody know how to fix?

ah. range extenders.

a suggestion i have is to not use the same SSID, if your range extender supports it. if running a cable to the kitchen is not possible, and your kitchen is connected to the same powerline as where your router is, consider using a powerline adapter with a proper access point instead. or maybe even a powerline accesspoint thing.

ah. range extenders.

a suggestion i have is to not use the same SSID, if your range extender supports it. if running a cable to the kitchen is not possible, and your kitchen is connected to the same powerline as where your router is, consider using a powerline adapter with a proper access point instead. or maybe even a powerline accesspoint thing.

All my range extenders use different SSIDs and we're going to change the extender for a powerline

All my range extenders use different SSIDs and we're going to change the extender for a powerline

you got more than one repeater? are you daisy chaining them or connecting them all to the router?

you got more than one repeater? are you daisy chaining them or connecting them all to the router?

Connecting them all to the router

seems like a DNS redirect loop between your router and the repeaters. lets have a full list of what router and repeaters you are having.

seems like a DNS redirect loop between your router and the repeaters. lets have a full list of what router and repeaters you are having.

- BT Home Hub 5 router

- BT Dual band 610 - the one giving the error

- TP-Link WA850RE