Automatic repair loop issues

CamThaaMan

I'm currently having this problem on my lenovo p400 laptop, where it is continually restarting itself after it tried to automatically repair itself, over and over again, with no changes after it, and continues to crash. Is there anything I could do to solve this ?

I'm currently having this problem on my lenovo p400 laptop, where it is continually restarting itself after it tried to automatically repair itself, over and over again, with no changes after it, and continues to crash. Is there anything I could do to solve this ?

If you ran the windows startup repair using the windows ISO and cannot fix it your most likely going to have to do a fresh reinstall. You can however grab all the data off the drive if it was only the boot files that got corrupted or damaged.

Windows 8 right? I've had Windows Update infinite loops as well

Windows 8 right? I've had Windows Update infinite loops as well

yeah, can't seem to find a solution for it

If you ran the windows startup repair using the windows ISO and cannot fix it your most likely going to have to do a fresh reinstall. You can however grab all the data off the drive if it was only the boot files that got corrupted or damaged.

Idk, its just that its having the windows 8 infinite loop problem, and idk how to fix it besides spend an extra $100 for a software to do the fresh install.

Idk, its just that its having the windows 8 infinite loop problem, and idk how to fix it besides spend an extra $100 for a software to do the fresh install.

You can just reinstall windows with an ISO and reuse the key you had on your machine if the startup repair just isn't capable of fixing things. If you have a previous save point of your system you can try rolling back the data.