Is there any way to make my Surface 2 browser always open full sites?

Hi, my MS Surface 2 which I use for school always opens the mobile versions of sites, which is really annoying since I always use it with a keyboard and mouse. I almost always use my Surface in desktop mode, and rarely go into the windows 8 style start screen. Most sites have a button which allows me to change to the full site, but it would be great if there was a way to make it open the full site automatically. Anyone know how to do this?

im assuming its somewhere in the browser settings

I've checked fairly thoroughly, but I couldn't find anything. I'll go over them again.

1) Use a browser that does not have a metro-style app, or one that can toggle such as chrome.

2) Use windows 10, and edge may be different (to be honest, I never gave it a try)

3) I would recommend just switching browsers, IE isn't very good anyway.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

Hi, my MS Surface 2 which I use for school always opens the mobile versions of sites, which is really annoying since I always use it with a keyboard and mouse. I almost always use my Surface in desktop mode, and rarely go into the windows 8 style start screen. Most sites have a button which allows me to change to the full site, but it would be great if there was a way to make it open the full site automatically. Anyone know how to do this?

use chrome, and go to the settings stuff and check "Always load desktop site"

it's something like that

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

use chrome, and go to the settings stuff and check "Always load desktop site"

it's something like that

1) Use a browser that does not have a metro-style app, or one that can toggle such as chrome.

2) Use windows 10, and edge may be different (to be honest, I never gave it a try)

3) I would recommend just switching browsers, IE isn't very good anyway.

The problem is that Windows RT can't run .EXEs, and is limited to the browsers found in the windows store. Unfortunately, there is no Chrome, Firefox or Opera, so I have to make do.

Ah, my bad I assumed it was the pro 2, I don't encounter RT very often.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

Running windows 8RT? Also specify the browser.

The problem is that Windows RT can't run .EXEs, and is limited to the browsers found in the windows store. Unfortunately, there is no Chrome, Firefox or Opera, so I have to make do.

There is a windows store version of chrome, and it has the ability to switch to desktop mode. 

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

There is a windows store version of chrome, and it has the ability to switch to desktop mode. 

a quick search using the keyword "chrome" did not yield anything official except for the Google app. Is that what you meant?