ASUS ROG Hero VIII

Hi guys,

I've got the ASUS ROG Hero VIII mobo coming today and I will obviously need to install the drivers. 

Basically I don't have a USB disk drive available and so don't know where to find the equivalent software on the internet.. i've searched ASUS website and they're returned all the separate drivers (and i don't have a clue what's  what without downloading all of it)

so does anybody know where the contents of the included DVD-disc drivers can be found?

thanks in advance

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

Pretty sure you'll be able to find all the drivers online at their page

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Pretty sure you'll be able to find all the drivers online at their page

Asus should have a single file that has all DVD drivers.

Thanks for stating this. I'm struggling to find it.

Here's where I'm currently at:

https://www.asus.com/uk/Motherboards/MAXIMUS-VIII-HERO/HelpDesk_Download/

trying to find the one file to install them all

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

I didnt see it but install the main ones first. Lan. Audio. Chipset. SATA. Then AI suite. Then Gpu driver. Ect

You caN always contact customer support and ask if they can direct you to a single file.

Also just borrow a DVD drive out of another computer. That's what I did.