Mech keyboard and switch question

Quantzer

I'll try to make it quick

Firstly I wasn't sure if I want RGB or not

So it was between Cm storm quickfire rapid i vs Corsair vengeance k70

Then I've seen the strafe and figured k70 is not worth the difference in money(which where I live is around 60$)

Then it was corsair strafe RGB or cm storm quickfire rapid i

But recently the gskill ripjaws km780 became available so now I don't know(even more??)

pricing goes rapid i<strafe<km780

Anyone who has experience with any of these keyboards, can you tell me what do you think about them?

And, I am pretty sure I want brown switches but as I never had mechanical keyboard before, experiences with that too would be helpful(:

Go to the store before you make any decision on what mechanical keyboard you want, they all feel different, get the one that best fits you, you may not have to buy from that store but you 100% should get a feel before you buy it.

Most of the time its the software, the Gskill Software is kinda crappy, but its their first Keyboard of this level so that is to be expected. 

I own red switches on K70 RGB and i like them. I would probably like browns better (the only difference is they are quiter) but i couldnt wait a month to get it.
Before i had a membrane keyboard and i used to miss a spell in League of LEgends because a key wouldnt register when i was spamming it too fast. Never happened on MX switches :) (Its been an year).

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE