Getting a better overclock?

I have an intel core i7-6700k which by default is set at 4.00 Ghz. On my motherboard BIOS (I have an MSI Z170A Gaming M7) It has quick overclocks. Options 0-11. 11 is 5.00 Ghz. I have it currently set at Option 2 which is 4.4 Ghz. I want to get a better overclock, because I can last pretty well on some of the other options, but I can't find out how to edit some specific options with OC'ing. The MSI BIOS looks easy to use but I think the reason my OC's arent working is because im not giving my CPU enough power, So i want to edit how much power im giving my CPU. But I cant find the power consumption option. I think i see where it would be in the bios but it is Greyed out and i cant click on it. Is there some way to enable this? Please let me know i want to get the highest possible overclock. And I don't think my CPU should overheat because I have a NOCTUA NH-D14 CPU cooler. Thanks

You can sit comfortably at 4.6GHz at a voltage of 1.38.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I haven't used that mobo but you probably need to set it to manual instead of the quick overclock in order to control the voltage. Also you are not guaranteed an overclock because of the silicon lottery. I would set it to 1.34V and go as high as you can on the multiplier without it getting unstable. 

I got it, thanks guys. I also found out by watching a YouTube video where the power consumption option is. I will be steadily going up with the overclock, and power consumption to try and get 5.00 Ghz

I haven't used that mobo but you probably need to set it to manual instead of the quick overclock in order to control the voltage. Also you are not guaranteed an overclock because of the silicon lottery. I would set it to 1.34V and go as high as you can on the multiplier without it getting unstable. 

But as skylake has a 14nm manufacturing process so this won't effect the oc that much