Adding a Game to Steam

Applesean
Go to solution Solved by minibois,

Maybe, not sure. But you can add it to your Steam Library afterwards anyways, but it will be a Non-Steam game (it will show up like that)

You will also have to have uPlay opened when you want to play it

Hey, I just activated my blades or bullets code and picked AC'S, I had to download some Uplay crap and I'm just about to download the game. It is asking me the location where I want the game saved. If I changed it to steamapps/common will it be in my steam library? 

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440

It should. Once it's in the steamapps/common, go into steam and download the game again. It will recognize that the game files are already there and bam. Magic.

Edit: This is if the game is on Steam. If not, then you'll have to add it manually and it will show up as a non steam game.

i7 4790k | GTX 970 | 16GB

That's all you need to know. It's a beast.

Maybe, not sure. But you can add it to your Steam Library afterwards anyways, but it will be a Non-Steam game (it will show up like that)

You will also have to have uPlay opened when you want to play it

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Nope. Steam needs a log in steamapps which when you add a game that isn't installed using steam is created once it's been added to the steam library.

Brah, do you even Java?

I don't know what to think. I thought it might be a easy way of doing it. Anyway of doing it without keeping Uplay on my pc and I'll be happy. I have saved the file to steamapps which I don't think will be a problem. I will try adding it to steam library when it's done downloading.

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440