Steelseries Rival 100 or Logitech G302?

LordWafflez

So i decided to either get the Rival 100 or Logitech G302. They both fit my price range because everything is so god darn expensive here in finland, and have the features i need. Can someone give me some insight on which one i should get?

I use a rival 300, the 100 looks good.

Main: CPU: i5 4570 | Motherboard: Asus B85M-G | RAM: 8GB Corsair PC3-10666 | GPU: AMD HD 7790 

Case: Asgard 382 - Black | Storage: 1x 1TB HDD and 1x 500GB HDD | PSU: Xigmatek Premium Grade 500W | Display: LG 22EA53 and Logik TV | Cooling: Xigmatek Stock Fan | 3D Mark Results

I dont know what the difference between the 100 and the normal rival is but I recently bought the normal rival and it is pretty great. I love it. I also bought a huge mouse pad (steelseries heavy) that i recommend too. I feel much more comfortable playing cs go and now i cant even go back to my old mouse (cheap old acer mouse). The black edition is pretty expensive on amazon for some reason but the white one is just 5$ more than the rival 100.

http://www.amazon.com/Steelseries-1000HZ-50-6500-Coating-Optical/dp/B00Q1HFIXK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1448830161&sr=8-4&keywords=rival+100

Rival 100 has a worse sensor, which performs well only on the 500 DPI setting, but that's more than enough for CS GO. On the plus side the build quality is pretty good. The switches are Steelseries' proprietary ones, which are stiffer than the Omrons in the G302.

The G302 has a better sensor, but a weirder shape which is not for everyone so I'd suggest trying it before making a purchase if possible. The clicks are much better for spamming, so if you are playing a lot of mobas, it's the better mouse.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

The rival 100. I gutted mine but it was a good mouse. 

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti