MSI overclock now Ethernet won't work...

Bit8xPr0

Being the unlucky bastard I am. I have yet another device that isn't working on me. I overclock ed my graphics card, instantly black screened, went into safe mode removed afterburner, still black screened,removed amd driver and now my ethernet isn't working. No lights from being plugged in, nothing... I don't know what to do, I tried removing cmos but it was still plugged into wall? Does that matter,also tethered samsung phone and that works as well aso downloaded drivers off of gigabytes website. What now?

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Being the unlucky bastard I am. I have yet another device that isn't working on me. I overclock ed my graphics card, instantly black screened, went into safe mode removed afterburner, still black screened,removed amd driver and now my ethernet isn't working. No lights from being plugged in, nothing... I don't know what to do, I tried removing cmos but it was still plugged into wall? Does that matter,also tethered samsung phone and that works as well aso downloaded drivers off of gigabytes website. What now?

Download the Ethernet drivers as well (I don't know if you've done this already) this should fix it. If not, you may need to RMA your board? Check your motherboard power cable is plugged in fully as well.

Download the Ethernet drivers as well (I don't know if you've done this already) this should fix it. If not, you may need to RMA your board? check your motherboard power cable is plugged in fully as well.

Yep,definitely already did that, shows up fine in device manager but says nothings plugged in

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Yep,definitely already did that, shows up fine in device manager but says nothings plugged in

Well in that case, try another ethernet cable. There's every chance that it's the cable giving you this trouble! Before that, put the cable in and out of the port to get rid of any possible corrosion on the metal pins.

Well in that case, try another ethernet cable. There's every chance that it's the cable giving you this trouble! Before that, put the cable in and out of the port to get rid of any possible corrosion on the metal pins.

tested the same cable and port on my laptop and it worked just fine. This occurred after I applied too much memory voltage on my graphics card and my pc black screened

tested the same cable and port on my laptop and it worked just fine. This occurred after I applied too much memory voltage on my graphics card and my pc black screened

I have no clue then on how to fix this apart from RMA'ing your motherboard. Sorry :/