Shift + 3 bind not working, nowhere to reset keybinds

riixupvp

Hi, so I think my default keyboard binds were messed up at some point while keybinding in a game, yet I can't find anywhere to fix it. Shift+3 together do not work to make a hashtag, yet I can still use Shift just fine and 3 just fine.. All my others are working besides these, !@$%^&*, yet no hashtag. Where do I go to reset my keyboards bindings?

Hi, so I think my default keyboard binds were messed up at some point while keybinding in a game, yet I can't find anywhere to fix it. Shift+3 together do not work to make a hashtag, yet I can still use Shift just fine and 3 just fine.. All my others are working besides these, !@$%^&*, yet no hashtag. Where do I go to reset my keyboards bindings?

Now there's a very small chance that your keyboard broke, as keyboards often share wires between keys, you can't input some combinations (referred to as #-rollover). Try smashing it on your desk...

It's much more likely that you changed your Windows keyboard settings, try hitting ctrl+shift and then shift3, see if you get a hashtag.

Now there's a very small chance that your keyboard broke, as keyboards often share wires between keys, you can't input some combinations (referred to as #-rollover). Try smashing it on your desk...

It's much more likely that you changed your Windows keyboard settings, try hitting ctrl+shift and then shift3, see if you get a hashtag.

I didn't get a hashtag.