Good amp/DAC?

Messisan321

Hey so I was wondering if I should get a creative sound blaster e1 with ath m50x, I'm gonna mainly use them with my phone and laptop

Selling a MSI GTX 550ti in stockholm sweden or looking for free pc parts in Stockholm sweden

you dont need a amp/dac for a M50X

really? I've heard it makes the sound clearer if your "soundcard" is bad

Selling a MSI GTX 550ti in stockholm sweden or looking for free pc parts in Stockholm sweden

really? I've heard it makes the sound clearer if your "soundcard" is bad

Says who

All an amp does is increase the sound level of headphones if your headphones cannot be powered by you computer

Amps dont make anything clear

I mean like if you get those Dacs it might make it like 20% more clear because analog sound is better then digital and thats what a DAC does...Convert Digital sound to Analog but then if you get a DAC you need a AMP unless you get a combo unit thingie which most of the time suck but there are some that are good.

But for the Audio-Technica M50X?

plzzz no

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Says who

All an amp does is increase the sound level of headphones if your headphones cannot be powered by you computer

I mean like if you get those Dacs it might make it like 20% more clear because analog sound is better then digital and thats what a DAC does...Convert Digital sound to Analog but then if you get a DAC you need a AMP unless you get a combo unit thingie which most of the time suck but there are some that are good.

plzzz no

this ^^

I have an amp/dac and my headphones cant handle it really, and the clarity drops horribly when its cranked up

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Says who

plzzz no

an amp can change the sound signature...

an amp can change the sound signature...

**Tube Amps

Says who

plzzz no

oh Ok won't get one then I was just wondering because I'm buying a pair of ath m50x s tomorrow and want It to sound as good as possible

**Tube Amps

off topic...you ready for Monday night? 

what's happening Monday night?

The bills suck

I dont know what to say

And cmon Bills vs Patriots?

Who do you think is going to win

Bills when to the superbowl 7 times in a row and yet never won ONCE EVER god damn

The bills suck

I dont know what to say

Bills when to the superbowl 7 times in a row and yet never won ONCE EVER god damn

oh how you disapoint me...walk the streets and say that lol. 

oh how you disapoint me...walk the streets and say that lol. 

Fine fine

I think im overexerting

fyi if I went ahed and screamed that on the streets imma get slaughtered...literlly 

I have my hopes for bills

if they win

I win $70

lel

The bills suck

I dont know what to say

Rex may cry after this game....

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Says who

plzzz no

Please tell me this is a troll post or i will cry.

What???

There are so many things wrong with this statement.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

What???

There are so many things wrong with this statement.

Wait so it does make the sound better or no? i dont really know anything about headphones

Wait so it does make the sound better or no? i dont really know anything about headphones

Not really. It will get rid of any problems, like static.

But there will be no significant improvement, especially for m50x

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Not really. It will get rid of any problems, like static.

But there will be no significant improvement, especially for m50x

oh ok then wont get them then