my new laptop

machm1217

post in the right sub title next time

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

This should go to review or off topic 

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Judging from the keyboard layout, and your shirt, I guess your from the United States?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Judging from the keyboard layout, and your shirt, I guess your from the United States?

I also put my bet on this 

a laptop branded laptop. that's deep

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

a laptop branded laptop. that's deep

Laptop-ception.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Is that from Ikea?  The last time I went to Ikea I saw the same type of prop.

Is that from Ikea?  The last time I went to Ikea I saw the same type of prop.

Yeah its at ikea and is not a real laptop, figurdd this was slightly text related

Yeah its a texas flag as well on the shirt

specs? brand? pros and cons of it?

Specs: cheap plastic case; awesome imaginary cpu, gpu, motherboard and all the imaginary RAM that i would EVER need

Brand: Laptop brand laptops ares the best of course!! why would i ever own anything other than laptop brand laptops?

Pros: AMAZING heat exchange and internal environment controls. I can bury this baby in 10 ft of snow, melt said snow, and drop it off of a cliff and it will still run bf3 at the BEST imaginary graphics setting. Plus its so inexpensive, I could easily own 50 of these and stack them in a room so that I could make people think I'm rich. BEST BATTERY LIFE EVAR!!!

Cons: isn't a real laptop....

sorry about the reposting... won't bump anymore

Specs: cheap plastic case; awesome imaginary cpu, gpu, motherboard and all the imaginary RAM that i would EVER need

Brand: Laptop brand laptops ares the best of course!! why would i ever own anything other than laptop brand laptops?

Pros: AMAZING heat exchange and internal environment controls. I can bury this baby in 10 ft of snow, melt said snow, and drop it off of a cliff and it will still run bf3 at the BEST imaginary graphics setting. Plus its so inexpensive, I could easily own 50 of these and stack them in a room so that I could make people think I'm rich.

Cons: isn't a real laptop....

sorry about the reposting... won't bump anymore

wish my laptop was that amazing mine is just a real laptop with awful battery life.